In accordance with government guidelines and following advice from Physiotherapy governing bodies our clinic is open for face to face (F2F) treatments.
Re-opening is subject to strict guidelines and control to minimise risk to patients, staff and the wider public.
All patients must undergo a virtual consultation for new problems, where the physiotherapist can assess whether the patient can be managed remotely with exercise and self-management strategies first. If this is unsuccessful, or there is an urgent need to see you, then a F2F appointment can be offered. Prior to this, all risks of attending & the procedures for treatment will be discussed and consented to, and a COVID screening performed.
Procedures for Face to Face Appointment
- A consent form will be sent to you via email and must be completed and brought with you to your appointment.
- Please do not arrive more than 2-3 minutes before your appointment time.
- On entering the building please use the hand sanitiser provided in the waiting room.
- There is a 10-minute gap between patients in order that the clinic can be cleaned appropriately.
- Prior to treatment your temperature will be taken with an infra-red thermometer. If the reading is high, we will not be able to treat you.
Making an Appointment
If our telephone line is busy, please leave a message or send an email and I will reply promptly.